21.9.08

happy spring day

i knew already i wasn't the stablest of people
but two break-up's in less than 24 hours is a little too much, even for me.
happy spring day

so i left the boy (i kida liked, but..) for the girl (i spent all week wanting to kill her,
but still i did that, please explain)
the boy wanted out anyway, wich ¿what? fucking men are such cowards.
hurted my ego, but hell i bet i hurted his too.
so we're cool with that, you know, it was a good break up.

so i take a cab to my girl's house cause i don't wanna fight via internet, but i didn't really thought..
and she dumped me, cause she wants a friend, not a girlfriend.. which she's not getting anyway.
and it hurted like hell. that wasn't a good break-up.
it was the crying-hurting-don't-know-what-to-say kind of break-up.

so, basicly, i lost my boy to have fun with, my girl i fucking have feelings for, and my best friend,
all in less than 24 hours.
happy spring day.

still i ended up spending it with the person who loves me the most. and i love the most.
which was actually great. he was great. left me cry, sleep, made me coffee and toasted bread.
and i'm fine. i would be better with the girlfriend i want, but i'm just fine.
i still want things, amazing. i'm where i was some time ago, but whitout being in love whit my ex.
and i'll get by whit a little help from my friends, oh
i'll get high with a little help from my friends.

happy spring day.

3 comments:

Garat said...

pony,
sobreviví estos días y hacemos algo lindo.
un beso.

Anonymous said...

Quisiera tanto hablar con vos...

Garat said...

Lu, perdimos el partido 2 a 1. Un garrón, pero igual, para festejar que metimos un gol y nos cagamos a piñas podemos ir a ver a los Mockers que están en Buenos Aires este domingo e ir borrachos a la revancha en el monumental.

Salute.



archive

  • 3 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 3 (1)
  • 1 (2)
  • 12 (1)
  • 8 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 10 (1)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (4)
  • 7 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (1)
  • 8 (7)
  • 7 (9)
  • 6 (7)
  • 5 (6)
  • 4 (6)
  • 3 (8)
  • 2 (3)
  • 1 (4)
  • 12 (7)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (6)
  • 9 (6)
  • 8 (10)
  • 7 (6)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (1)
  • 4 (2)
  • 3 (6)
  • 1 (3)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (3)
  • 7 (4)